Gifts for a wonderful life!
How God wants us to open the gifts he has freely given us because of Jesus.
- A delightful musical explaining the many gifts we have received from God through the one gift of His Son Jesus.
- Suitable for primary age, but also adaptable for high school age.
- 4 speaking parts. 2 mime parts (unlikely looking angels). Songs performed by choir or whole classes – View Cast List. View Sample Script.
- Overture, 11 songs, and several instrumentals for mimes etc. Options for solo or small group singing as well as full class performances of songs. View specific performance options for a primary/junior school – View Performance Options.
- Can also be performed by a choir or adult ensemble, as a cantata, with the dialogue being performed minimally as a link between songs (Sharny’s mother Peg Russell made SATB arrangements of most of the songs before her death in
- Approximately 80 minutes in length.